- Bird Table - I put a GoPro in the garden and filmed a couple of birds that I tempted on-camera with some dried mealworms. The blue tit is in half-speed since it was barely there at all.
- Hair - MY FRINGE IS OUT OF CONTROL. I’m using two hair clips to keep it out of my eyes. I don’t feel brave enough to trim it myself yet.
- Baking - I made some more port-brownies and a rhubarb crumble with custard. It’s useful being able to use my weeknotes to remember what particular recipe I used a few months ago.
- Isolation Realisations - I miss the act of travelling - going to work, walking to the shops, shuffling between meeting rooms. Never in my adult life have I not been on a train for such a long stretch.
- Easter Egg Hunt - Pauline surprised me with a puzzle-based easter egg hunt which was lots of fun. I was especially impressed with the crossword grid and want to try making one myself.